These Peanut Butter Pork Skewers are perfect for any occasion. They’re easy to make in advance, so you can take them with you anywhere there's going to be a grill. It doesn't matter if it's at your friend's house or on the river sandbar, these skewers are sure to impress everyone.
- 1 1/2 lb Pork Tenderloin cut in 1-2” chunks
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Squizito Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic
- 2-3 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Mix peanut butter, balsamic, hot sauce, salt and pepper until well combined. You can taste this to make sure it’s seasoned to your liking. Adjust salt and hot sauce.
- Add pork chunks to mixture until we’ll coated. Cover and refrigerate for 4-12 hours.
- Skewer pork chunks tightly on each skewer. I usually fit all this meat on 4-6 skewers
- Grill on high for about 20 minutes total. Turning every 4-5 minutes until meat is cooked through and is dark brown on the edges
- Serve and enjoy!