This easy and delicious homemade pasta sauce is the perfect way to change up a weeknight dinner routine. It's tasty, healthy! Follow along as I show you how to make it step-by-step.
Pasta Sauce Ingredients:
- ½ Cup Chopped Onion
- ½ Cup Chopped Bell Pepper
- 4 TBSP Squizito Spicy Calabrian Pesto Olive Oil
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1-2 TBSP Italian Seasoning
- 1 Pinch Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 TSP Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 ounce Vodka (optional)
- 1 Cup Truff Pomodoro Pasta Sauce
- 1 Cup Pasta Water
- 1 TBSP Squizito Extra Virgin Olive Oil for topping
In skillet, heat Spicy Calabrian Pest Olive Oil and add bell pepper and onion. Cook until onions are translucent, but not brown. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add spices and toast about 1 minute. Add vodka to deglaze pan and cook for about 1 minute. Add Truff pasta sauce and cook for about 5 minutes. Top with EVOO and mix with pasta.