Taco Seasoning

Write a Review

Product Overview

The flavor profile
This seasoning is not a mild seasoning meant for the very young but it’s not overly spicy either. Also, be aware of most other taco seasonings you'll find on the market as they tend to have salt in them (which is also a less expensive filler).

Hand blended...
from chili powder, paprika, onion, garlic, cumin, brown sugar, black pepper, cayenne and Mexican oregano.

Why Use It?
Our salt-free Taco Seasoning is the perfect blend of lively spices that you can use to give just about any dish a nice bit of Mexican flair. Our taco seasoning is an excellent time saving addition to any kitchen where time is of the essence – just add it to your chicken, beef or ground turkey and you can create a ton of flavor.

1/2 cup glass jar (2.3 oz net wt)
Nutritional Information 
Serving Size 1 Teaspoon, Amount Per Serving: Calories 8.5, Fat Cal. 0.9, Total Fat 0.1(0% DV), Sat. Fat 0.0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholest. 0.0mg (0% DV), Sodium 22.7mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 1.8(1% DV), Dietary Fiber 0.4g (2% DV), Sugars 0.8g, Protein 0.4g (0%DV), Vitamin A (12.3% DV), Vitamin C (1.8% DV), Calcium (2.1% DV), Iron (1.3% DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.