Do you love bacon and balsamic vinegar? We do too! That’s why we created this delicious flatbread recipe for your next dinner party. It’s easy to make, but it looks like you spent hours in the kitchen. The best part is that everyone will think you are a culinary genius. You can thank us later!
Ingredients for 2 Flatbreads:
- 2-4 oz. Naan bread
- ½ cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 4 TBSP Béarnaise Sauce.
- 10 Baby Arugula Leaves (aka arugula roquettes)
- 2-3 oz. Feta Crumbles
- 2 TBSP Mango Chutney (or Bacon Marmalade)
- Drizzle Squizito Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Drizzle Squizito Denissimo Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Prepare Béarnaise sauce and cook bacon.
- With basting brush, paint naan bread with Tuscan herb oil and bake in oven for 5 minutes or until slightly browned. Remove from oven.
- Drizzle Béarnaise sauce, spoon chutney, sprinkle bacon and feta on naan bread and put back into oven for 15 minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
- Remove from oven and top with arugula and drizzle with Denissimo Balsamic.
- Serve and enjoy!