Do you love salmon? You won’t find another dish like this anywhere else. The citrusy flavor of the Blood Orange Olive Oil and The Smoky Citrus Salt perfectly complements the salmon, creating an explosion of flavors in your mouth.
- Squizito Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Squizito Smoky Citrus Salt
- 1 tsp Orange Zest
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- Preheat large cast iron skillet. You will need a lid.
- Drizzle Blood Orange oil in skillet to coat.
- With basting brush, coat salmon pieces well with blood orange oil and sprinkle with pepper and smoky citrus salt on both sides.
- Lay skin side down in skillet and cook for about 3 minutes or until salmon is cooked about halfway up the side.
- Turn salmon fillets over and add minced garlic, orange zest, and juice of orange to skillet, stir and cover.
- Cook about 3 minutes
- Remove from skillet, serve and enjoy!